Wednesday, September 28, 2011

YouTube + Natural Hair

The Natural Hair Community on YouTube is just awesome and I don't think I would have lasted a whole year of being natural without it.  I originally wanted to only share with you guys my TOP 5 natural hair YouTubers but after hours of contemplating on who my top 5 would be I just couldn't choose.  There are just so many ladies here that have been so inspirational in my natural hair journey I didn't want to leave anyone out.  So I just decided to call out a few that I think anyone considering going natural or a natural who just need some fresh ideas should check out.


I just love her curls they're very close to mine so a lot of things that work on her hair works on mine.  She has great advice and her tutorials are very professional and informative.



Her her is just simply thebomb.com lol and I love her blog as well www.NaturallyObsessed.net lots of good info for naturals.



Love her styles, and she does great make-up tips as well.




She has awesome style videos.  If your tiered of wearing the same old natural styles definitely check here out.




I fell in love with her red hair.  But she has a great personality as well and great tips for taking care of color treated natural hair.




So definitely check these ladies out and subscribe if you are not already a subscriber =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...