Friday, September 2, 2011

The Carter IV Review

LIL WAYNE - THE CARTER 4


First of all, I gotta give credit to my man wayne. He's back. People think because he aint drop an album since he been in jail, he gotta give us some some mind blowing music. But i think he smarter than that. He gotta hype the people up and I think he made his point loud and clear. WAYNE'S BACK. When you are able to listen to a CD all the way through that means a lot to a person, it doesn't happen often, the Carter IV will have you kicked back and ready to relax. I can't not wait to hear the next album already. Props to wayne for a well put together album that leaves us wayne fan's anticipating his next move in the rap game. 
P.S. You better be working on something with my girl Nicki Minaj. 

(My Favorite Songs are in Bold.)

  1. Intro
  2.  Blunt Blowin' - This beat has your head boppin the whole time. I like how weezy be playin wit his voice in this song. The hook is my favorite part.
  3. Megaman
  4. 6 Foot 7 Foot 
  5. Nightmares of the Bottom
  6. She Will - Drizzy and Wayne always produce fire. This is a song i will playin for a long time. I cant help but stop whatever im doin and vibe a long.
  7. How to Hate - Another Auto-tuned T-pain special and i think he did the dayum thing. I love his part more then Wayne's. T-Pain I love when your motivated enough to make some fire music and lil wayne was the inspiration.
  8. Interlude
  9. John
  10. Abortion
  11. So Special
  12. Hot to Love
  13. President Carter
  14. It's Good - Not a Jay-Z fan, but interested to see where this beef might go. Never thought Wayne would be dissin Jay-Z.
  15. Outro
( Their might be some bonus tracks missing, i dont have all the names)

Bonus Track - Mirror on the Wall - By far one of my favorites on the CD. I love when weezy really raps something deep with meaning. I feel like this is a must hear. Bruno Mars is really vibin wit wayne, so here take a listen for yourself. what do you think? I know i can relate.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...